Reading Buccaneers' THE CLASSIC tickets available; NEW LOCATION: H

The Reading Buccaneers are finally able to announce that The Classic will be held on Saturday, July 30, 2016, 7 p.m. at Hempfield High School's Georgelis Law Firm Stadium, 350 Mumma Drive, Landisville, Pa. Due to Downingtown School District returfing the stadium this summer, we've moved the show to Hempfield High School in beautiful Lancaster County, Pa.

Tickets can be ordered by sending a check or money order (payable to "Downingtown Classic"), and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

The Classic

200 Columbia Avenue

Reading, PA 19605.

OR order online with a credit card at www.downingtownclassic.com

RESERVED SEATS $20, GENERAL ADMISSION $17.

Additional info on our websites: www.downingtownclassic.com and www.readingbuccaneers.org.

SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY THE COMMANDANT'S OWN, UNITED STATES MARINE DRUM & BUGLE CORPS!!

• Like 1

Due to Downingtown School District returfing the stadium this summer, we've moved the show to Hempfield High School in beautiful Lancaster County, Pa.

Whoever is going, make sure to plan a few extra minutes to get to the show site. You might have to share the roads with horses and buggies. :tongue:

Whoever is going, make sure to plan a few extra minutes to get to the show site. You might have to share the roads with horses and buggies. :tongue:

Fran's not kidding. It's a good show site, but it's a popular area with the Amish Mafia crowd.

Edited by Kamarag

Fran's not kidding. It's a good show site, but it's a popular area with the Amish Mafia crowd.

So the chances of hitting this show, and barn dance in the same night are pretty good?

On Rte. 10 to and from Brenda's house, it often is me and the buggies. LOL.

I've seen all sorts of sights. The Home Depot/Walmart shopping center at the Rte. 10-Rte. 30 intersection has stalls for horse and buggy parking. And I've seen a buggy on line at a bank drive-up window, and in a parking spot right next to me at a Wawa.

Truly a different world.

So the chances of hitting this show, and barn dance in the same night are pretty good?

And save some room for the shoo-fly pie!!! :tongue: