Hudson, NY Flag Day

We just got home from going up to Hudson, so we could attend the Caballeros practice and then go to the parade. NOT

Man it was pouring buckets, the drum line was outside in the parking lot rehearsing part of their drill and the rest of the corps was somewhere in one of the buildings?????

I'm happy to be able to say that the drums were covered in plastic and looked ok to the casual observer, however the percussionists may not be dried out until they rehearse in the sun at Widwood. They may be able to have the parade tomorrow. If the weather cooperates we will try to make the trip again tomorrow, I need my Drum Corps fix, and nobody supplies a better high for me, than The Caballeros.

Good luck for the 2016 season.

• Like 1

Can anyone in the Caballeros organization tell me if the parade in Hudson was held today. At 2:00 oclock this afternoon, the sun was out down here and it turned into a beautiful day. If the parade was postponed until tomorrow, we are going to take a ride up there. Thanks

I heard that they did manage to get the parade in today.

Can anyone in the Caballeros organization tell me if the parade in Hudson was held today. At 2:00 oclock this afternoon, the sun was out down here and it turned into a beautiful day. If the parade was postponed until tomorrow, we are going to take a ride up there. Thanks

The parade and standstill concerts when off without a hitch.