Question about DCI Live

I know that in the past the competitions broadcast on this service were available to watch even after they were completed. I work nights and wouldn't be able to watch them live if I subscribed. Is it worth it for me to sign up, or as the name suggests they are only viewable live?

As far as I remember, as long as the show is still live you can rewind and stuff all you want, but once the event is done, it is all gone. So unless you can make it back I would say like halfway thru the event so that you can skip all the in between show stuff and just watch the shows by rewinding then it would be worthless to you.

As far as I remember, as long as the show is still live you can rewind and stuff all you want, but once the event is done, it is all gone. So unless you can make it back I would say like halfway thru the event so that you can skip all the in between show stuff and just watch the shows by rewinding then it would be worthless to you.

This.

I'm in the Eastern Time Zone and there were a few shows last year where I got home late, but the show was in Central Time and still going on. I was able to rewind and watch quite a bit of the shows before the scores were announced. But, once that happens, it goes dark.

I'm piggybacking this thread, since I didn't think it would make sense to start my own for this question, but does anyone know if I can upgrade my plan over time? Like, can I pay the $70 at the front of the season for everything pre-finals and pay the other $30 before finals, or do I have to do it all at once?

I'm piggybacking this thread, since I didn't think it would make sense to start my own for this question, but does anyone know if I can upgrade my plan over time? Like, can I pay the $70 at the front of the season for everything pre-finals and pay the other $30 before finals, or do I have to do it all at once?

In the past you've been able to upgrade all season, even the morning of Finals (this was a few years ago, not last year)

This is slightly related, but does anyone know if there's a DCI app for the new Apple TV? You know, an app I can watch the webcasts with? I know I can air play from my iPhone but I'd like to keep as few devices involved as possible.