Live Webcast - Tues June 21st - Featuring 2016 Boston Crusaders

All Systems Go.

that was excellent - sounds like they raised $5K plus it was really interesting to hear all the work behind the scenes to make the Boston Crusaders organization even stronger going forward!

• Like 2

Hopefully it will be quite awhile before anyone asks about the origins of "BAC". I imagine other city/church corps from the 50's & 60's have stories like this. Of the corps Boston danced with decades ago, I believe only one is still world class active.

For their first time, the on camera folks did a nice job. In future years, if done, the show will be smoother and hopefully with more video segments.

For their first time, the on camera folks did a nice job.

This is an understatement. If it was the first bat at the ball, they hit a home run. I enjoyed viewing this.

• Like 3

Regarding the "BAC" topic, it has evolved From "Bad A_ _ Crusaders" to "Boston Area Crusaders" to "Building a Champion"to the current "Becoming a Champion". I hope someday it is "Being A Champion". The organization is on the right path and the depth of the organization is pretty amazing as well. There are a lot of smart dedicated people. Thank you all.

• Like 3