I guess Facebook has killed

"Well, Denham, the airplanes got him."

"Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast." :tongue:

What you right all sounds correct to me, but it's not clear to me that reviews should be any harder to write now than they were a few years ago.

I think what several people have said here is why, Hate mail. Probably ten years ago I wrote a review and got hate mail from ten people because I didn't write exactly which person was out of step or clarify exactly which notes were off key. and they called me all kinds of names. There was a corps that I liked and still like but they had a very bad drum line that year, people saw I said that and wouldn't talk to me when I saw them later that year. Most people who had that kind of experience decide it isn't worth putting up with that to share a review. I have not seen that the last 2 years or so since I came back after a 6 or 7 year break but most of the people who were posting then probably don't even follow the site anymore, none the less post a review.

Edited by totaleefree