Intrigue In Indy

Should be a good show! Things I'm keeping an eye on:

After seeing Cadets and Crown, I could see Cadets taking the evening.

We finally can see what's up the Bluecoats sleeve! Real mystery here; I could see them leading the pack or caught in the middle.

I had a chance to check out Phantom at their preview... Oh my... They may have what it takes to shake up the roster in Indy!

I had a chance to check out Phantom at their preview... Oh my... They may have what it takes to shake up the roster in Indy!

You have me excited

I've said this before:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

That is all.

Will Boston have their Windmills on the field?

Yes. Great design.

Things I'm keeping my eyes on:

1. The top three: I think there's no doubt that the Cadets, from a execution standpoint, are behind where they have been at this time of year for the past several years. How far behind? We will see tonight. I have heard the Bluecoats are not as good as last year, so I am curious to know how correct my sources are on that point. If Crown wins, with a big lead over Bluecoats and Cadets, it could tell us there is room, right now, for someone from below to rise up and place in the top 5. I am pretty certain Crown will beat the Cadets.

2. Cavies seem a lot better than last year, based on things I've seen and heard. It will be interesting to see if they are close to the top 3.

3. I have not heard many good things coming out of Rockford, quite the contrary, so like Bluecoats, it will be interesting to see if my sources are right. People I know who have seen them have said the visual design again is suffering and they expect Regiment to drop in placement this year. We shall see.

4. Boston. I didn't watch their preview. Lost interest immediately when I heard the show wasn't going to be shown. I'm very curious about this show.

My prediction:

1 CAROLINA CROWN, 71.35

2 BLUECOATS, 68.25

3 CADETS, 66.80

4 CAVALIERS, 66.25

5 PHANTOM REGIMENT, 64.45

6 BOSTON CRUSADERS, 62.25

Edited by henry7184

For the first time, the theater premier is right here in Columbus Georgia.

which certainly has given us some drum corps greats of this century: Koji Mori, Michael Terry, and that drum major of Crown who followed EVD and then went on to teach Madison Scouts. They all schooled there.

Things I'm keeping my eyes on:

1. The top three: I think there's no doubt that the Cadets, from a execution standpoint, are behind where they have been at this time of year for the past several years. How far behind? We will see tonight. I have heard the Bluecoats are not as good as last year, so I am curious to know how correct my sources are on that point. If Crown wins, with a big lead over Bluecoats and Cadets, it could tell us there is room, right now, for someone from below to rise up and place in the top 5. I am pretty certain Crown will beat the Cadets.

2. Cavies seem a lot better than last year, based on things I've seen and heard. It will be interesting to see if they are close to the top 3.

3. I have not heard many good things coming out of Rockford, quite the contrary, so like Bluecoats, it will be interesting to see if my sources are right. People I know who have seen them have said the visual design again is suffering and they expect Regiment to drop in placement this year. We shall see.

4. Boston. I didn't watch their preview. Lost interest immediately when I heard the show wasn't going to be shown. I'm very curious about this show.

My prediction:

1 CAROLINA CROWN, 71.35

2 BLUECOATS, 68.25

3 CADETS, 66.80

4 CAVALIERS, 66.25

5 PHANTOM REGIMENT, 64.45

6 BOSTON CRUSADERS, 62.25

Have to agree with most of what you have said.

I think Crown two points over Cadets, and just have no idea about Bloo. You are the first person I have heard say they aren't as good as last year.

I am really looking forward to Boston, love Don Quixote music, and the guard uniform is truly stunning!

Well, I will be one of the few to say it:

1. Cadets

2. Crown

3. Bluecoats

4-6. I don't even know

As with everything, I may be wrong. But from what I hear it could be Cadets on top or Crown, two very different shows that are completely different animals.

• Like 1