Intrigue In Indy

Yes and at least you didn't come on here and tell everyone I told you so lol

I think it's a good thing though. I think Cadets have HUGE potential for improvement

• Like 2

I think it's a good thing though. I think Cadets have HUGE potential for improvement

Which is good for them, since the last two years they really didn't have any room to grow after a point.

• Like 1

I haven't seen SCV or BD or BK and I feel like I've already seen three shows that could win this year.

I can't figure out if Bluecoats have advanced the activity 10 years or I absolutely despise them. I can say for sure I hate the uniforms, even though they work for the show. I was grinning ear to ear thinking about how upset the old guard will be when they see the show.

I love the what the Cadets are putting on the field. I think the concept isn't coming out right now but love what they're playing and the speed of the drill. I love the uniforms and the instrumentation.

Crown seems to have a great show concept and amazing choices in music. I can't explain what hearing Medea like that means to those who remember the 90s.

I see three corps which could win. It's all going to come down to being clean, adding in GE and the ability of the performers. I'll see BD and SCV this weekend. What a great year.

• Like 2

Which is good for them, since the last two years they really didn't have any room to grow after a point.

I don't know how you can say that with regards to last year. IMO, the Cadets had the most demanding show musically and visually. I was pulling for them most of the season (until Crown came on fire at the end) because of it.

Wow Bluecoats. I really don't know what to say at this point my. My initial impressions is extremely positive but I need to see this a few more times to really get a feel for it. Just wow. I think your battle this year could be a four way battle. Watching the Cadets and putting them next to the rest of the corps, I have some serious concerns about the visual design. Love the music book, but in not sold visually.

I don't know how you can say that with regards to last year. IMO, the Cadets had the most demanding show musically and visually. I was pulling for them most of the season (until Crown came on fire at the end) because of it.

Oh yes, it was a beast of a show and super demanding.

Visual/GE wise, though, it really couldn't go super far.