Feelin' Fresno!

Okay. What do YOU think the reason is?

I don't know. The past several years it's been the weather, this year it's they clean as they go. I mean, jeez, if you're not finished at least stand still and play the rest of your show. I'm a bit bitter about last year, because their show was so beautiful and I never got to see the whole thing live. I do love them, and will forgive them. Someday. :cool:

Edited by henry7184

Yeah, I don't think that's the reason. Not cool AT ALL when people are paying to see a show. One of my favorite shows last year, and the way they ended at Stanford was so disappointing. If BK can't give me a complete show Sunday, I'll pass on watching them.

Would you like some cookies and milk? I will let them know to stay at the practice site because Henry is POUTING.

• Like 1

BD 68.95

SCV 66.8

Scouts 64.25

BK 62.45

Academy 58.9

Mandarins 54.5

PC 53.7

BDB 50.2

SCVC 50.15

Golden Empire 45.15

BDC 37.95

Edited by MidWAmericanArts
  • Like 1

Corps should be penalized...HEAVILY...for not having a full show on the field. Not fair to the paying customers.

• Like 3

I've only been following BK since my son's first season with them...2012...and they've taken their time every year. Only one of those years did they have weather problems in Colorado...lots of rain.

This is simply the way they do it.