Feelin' Fresno!

Blue Devils - 68.95

Santa Clara Vanguard - 66.8

Madison Scouts - 64.25

Blue Knights - 62.45

The Academy - 58.9

Mandarins - 54.5

Pacific Crest - 53.7

Well...I don't think we have any "West-coast inflation" at this show.

• Like 1

Let me ask you this..... Whether it's a reason you like or don't, why skip out on seeing their performers? I see SA every year- how many shows change drastically before the end of the season? Seriously, the Cadets were famous for partial shows back in the day. It's a choice plain and simple, they're doing what's best for their own pacing. I do wish it'd be completed too, but it is what it is.

I won't skip on on their show. I'm just being all pissy now. Why aren't they at least playing the rest of the book? I was SO into their show in Stanford last year, then it's dat, dat, dat! Done. I was like WTF, that can't be their ending.

• Like 1

Somehow the drumscorps app beat DCI's website to the punch

Wow, close at the top of OC!

...and now we see PC several points up from those corps.

Should be a good year!

That's about the most asinine thing I think I've ever read here. This is a youth activity, non profit. Some corps get to spring training in nid may, some not until June. For all we know, these kids have only had 3 weeks with this show. Get real.

Sorry, but you're wrong. They've been working on this show since January...just like everyone else. And it's hard to believe THAT'S the most asinine thing you've ever read on here. Hyperbole much? Edited by BigBadMadMan
  • Like 2

That's about the most asinine thing I think I've ever read here. This is a youth activity, non profit. Some corps get to spring training in nid may, some not until June. For all we know, these kids have only had 3 weeks with this show. Get real.

Yeah, no and no. Corps should get penalized. There should be timing penalties. Everyone had the same amount of time to prepare. I'm not going to beat this to death. I just disagree. It's not fair to the paying public and it's not fair to the other corps who are judged for 10 minutes agains BK's 7-8.

• Like 2

"62, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?!"

The judges who decided last week that everyone was going to be 2 points apart tonight!

Edited by patblamo

Oh my God you're right! I'm so sorry and on behalf of BK, I apologize for them not getting their entire program on the field. get a grip man, if you don't like it, go watch someone else's show - or better yet, go March somewhere and put yourself in their shoes instead of #####ing on a message board.

Sorry, but you're wrong. They've been working on this show since January...just like everyone else. And it's hard to believe THAT'S the most asinine thing you've ever read on here. Hyperbole much?

• Like 1