Feelin' Fresno!

Oh my God you're right! I'm so sorry and on behalf of BK, I apologize for them not getting their entire program on the field. get a grip man, if you don't like it, go watch someone else's show - or better yet, go March somewhere and put yourself in their shoes instead of #####ing on a message board.

Ummm...what? I did March. 3 seasons. Guess what? Marched a full opening show all 3 seasons.

I would think the same thing.

It's going to be really interesting from a judging standpoint without a full recap being shown. It gives judges more individual freedom to call it like they see it night to night and not worry about a vastly different score than the night before.

Yeah, I'll be curious to see how this new system plays out and what the scores show tomorrow night. Either way, SCV must have done well in brass with a margin that tight in music. They should have - their hornline is a lot better than prior years.

• Like 1

If you can do a better job, give Mark a call. I'm sure he would be happy to take your call. He hasn't been doing this for a while, so I'm certain your expertise and #####ing would be a great way to break the ice.

So they have had almost 6 weeks, and they couldn't get the full show on the field? Wow. No excuses.

So.....are inflated West Coast early season scores not a thing this year?

Would I be an ### if I said they were still inflated?

I'm joking. I'm joking, but I couldn't resist.

• Like 2

If you can do a better job, give Mark a call. I'm sure he would be happy to take your call. He hasn't been doing this for a while, so I'm certain your expertise and ######## would be a great way to break the ice.

I don't know who Mark is, but if he is BK's director and wants to talk he can reach me on here and I'd be happy to talk to him and tell him how lame it is.

Edited by henry7184

None of the corps have a "full" show on the field. You've obviously marched a few years. Was the show you performed at finals the same one you started out with in June? No. I can't imagine anyone who buys a ticket to see a DCI competition in late June expects to see a fully formed product on the field. The fun of going to these early shows is to see what the corps are bringing to the table, and how far they can take their shows in two months.

Surely you realize there's a considerable difference between changes and a full show. Let's not be disingenuous.

• Like 1

Adding up the other scores from last night and tonight (hey, basically same judges) -

1. Bluecoats
  2. Crown
  3. Blue Devils
  4. Cadets
  5. Vanguard<<<<< again?

OK - it's going to be a fast (long?) season!