Feelin' Fresno!

BK should've at least played the end of their show at standstill if they didn't. If they didn't I understand why some may criticize them. Either way there's enough corps that I wouldn't consider it a rip off or anything.

Madison seems like they are positioned to do really well and I'm surprised BD didn't hit 69 at least. I expect lots of movement in the coming weeks.

Yes. If I can't see you march your whole show, at least let me here it.

No excuse? You can't be serious? They must be lazy then, right? Maybe they have the entire show on the field and don't feel like it's ready for the FIRST PERFORMANCE of the season?

There's a big difference between making changes to a show over the season then coming out unprepared. NO, we made changes to our shows over the course of the season, but by Memorial Day we had our whole show on the field - EVER YEAR. I realize shows are more complex these days, for sure, but when you have a month of spring training (every day for a freaking month) there's no excuse.

Yes, one could assume SCV won percussion and BD won brass with that spread. Who knows though since we can't see. Promising start for SCV. For sure.

I would think the same thing.

It's going to be really interesting from a judging standpoint without a full recap being shown. It gives judges more individual freedom to call it like they see it night to night and not worry about a vastly different score than the night before.

No excuse? You can't be serious? They must be lazy then, right? Maybe they have the entire show on the field and don't feel like it's ready for the FIRST PERFORMANCE of the season?

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Lazy. Glad you seconded the motion. Have a good night.