Feelin' Fresno!

As did I, but I never recall harping on a corps for not having a show completed by the first week. In fact, I remember several years when too 12 corps didn't have s full show on the field. All that said, under no circumstance should the kids be punished for. Not having a full show on the field. That's pathetic.

Ummm...what? I did March. 3 seasons. Guess what? Marched a full opening show all 3 seasons.

• Like 1

I don't know who Mark is, but if he is BK's director and wants to talk he can reach me on here and I'd be happy to talk to him and tell him how lame it is.

Mark Arnold. Blue Knights Director. DCI Hall of Fame member.

I don't think he'll be calling you.

• Like 5

I spoke with Mark Arnold, BK corps director, in Colorado. This was a week ago. At that time, they only had four minutes on the field. He was not happy about it. I can tell you that it is not what he wants, but is what has happened over the last few years.

Not sure what the issue is, or who's fault it is. But I can assure you that it is not by design. He was pretty ######.

• Like 1

As did I, but I never recall harping on a corps for not having a show completed by the first week. In fact, I remember several years when too 12 corps didn't have s full show on the field. All that said, under no circumstance should the kids be punished for. Not having a full show on the field. That's pathetic.

Um...we had timing penalties a lot early season one year I marched, for going over time. Those were the rules. We would have been penalized for going under time too if we had. No one was crying in their corn flakes. But, I guess you think it's fair BK is judged on a 7 minute performance versus everyone else being judged on a 10 minute performance. That makes sense.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 1

Mark Arnold. Blue Knights Director. DCI Hall of Fame member.

I don't think he'll be calling you.

Hahahaha. No doubt. I am sure he wouldn't give two craps what I think, LOL. It's so funny on here that some people get so riled up about what others think. Geez. Haha.

Hahahaha. No doubt. I am sure he wouldn't give two craps what I think, LOL. It's so funny on here that some people get so riled up about what others think. Geez. Haha.

Says the one flipping out over every response challenging your viewpoint............

• Like 1