LIVE from Sacramento! The Moonlight Classic!

Are you posting pictures again tonight of PC?

IDK. Depends on the wife's schedule (and phone battery life). To tell the truth, photos seem so "last year". Everyone now wants Periscope feeds (which was in it's infancy for DCI last year).

If folks want pics too, I'll see what I can do. Again, depending on the schedule we try to get a pic of all the Corps not just PC. She sometimes doesn't arrive at the stadium until after the first groups have already appeared and often has to leave to do after-the-show snacks. But sometimes, she gets to watch the entire show if there are enough help on the truck.

Freelancers alumni have just come out to do The national anthem. Not sure if they will play any other pieces.

Edited by Photographer Jim
  • Like 1

IDK. Depends on the wife's schedule (and phone battery life). To tell the truth, photos seem so "last year". Everyone now wants Periscope feeds (which was in it's infancy for DCI last year).

If folks want pics too, I'll see what I can do. Again, depending on the schedule we try to get a pic of all the Corps not just PC. She sometimes doesn't arrive at the stadium until after the first groups have already appeared and often has to leave to do after-the-show snacks. But sometimes, she gets to watch the entire show if there are enough help on the truck.

No problem, I know all about the food truck. I have driven it for PC for the past several years. In fact, I will be the one driving it at the end of this week.

• Like 1

Cl1xOl0UgAAWXJa.jpg

BDC -- judging by the props?

BDC -- judging by the props?

That's the BDPD, thank you very much :silly: Edited by loopin' froot loops
  • Like 2

That's the BDPD, thank you very much :silly:

I hope they arrest DCI for stealing the recaps!

Mandarins

Mandarins.JPG

• Like 1