Michigan City Melodies

Texas is a big state with lots of talent.

Edited by Rileydog

They directly compete for talent with Crossmen. As well the are only located north by 1 hour. It will be very hard for them to make finals for a long time with Crossmen being such an easy local choice as well.

While there is truth in this, it's no different than Illinois or Southern California. Texas is a big place and there are a lot of great college and high school band programs down here. That's why almost every finalist corps holds Texas audition camps. Genesis actually has a few kids who made both corps and chose Genesis this year. Who knows what is possible...

While there is truth in this, it's no different than Illinois or Southern California. Texas is a big place and there are a lot of great college and high school band programs down here. That's why almost every finalist corps holds Texas audition camps. Genesis actually has a few kids who made both corps and chose Genesis this year. Who knows what is possible...

If Genesis sneaks into the top 20, I could see them attracting tons of talent, there is PLENTY here. You'd see less going to the other 15 - 20 corps where people who don't make Crossmen probably go if they don't go to Genesis.

Congrats to all the corps!

Cavies only down .1 to Cadets in visual!

Congrats to all the corps!

Cavies only down .1 to Cadets in visual!

Granted Cadets have been making change after change to their show, so they're one of the dirtiest corps among the top 6. I suspect they'll be back where they usually are in visual by the end of the season

• Like 2

Granted Cadets have been making change after change to their show, so they're one of the dirtiest corps among the top 6. I suspect they'll be back where they usually are in visual by the end of the season

....and I'm hoping that Cavaliers will be back to where they historically are by the end of the season, but I'll be happy with progress.

• Like 1

Cadets I suspect they'll be back where they usually are in visual by the end of the season

I wouldn't bet on this If I were you.

I wouldn't bet on this If I were you.

Why?