Big week-end coming up

15 to Frederick to 270 is much much quicker, by about 30 minutes usually. The school is right off of 270 on Rte 80 (Fingerboard Rd). It's less than a mile from the exit and you can't miss it. If you come off 70, there's a lot more turns to get to Rte 80

See everyone there this weekend

Thanks- I figured as much but good to hear that. There used to be an old store I used to visit in Frederick called "The Gaming Realm", always enjoyed the crowd and the vibe.

The area's also a Competitive band hotbed- Walkersville, Urbana, Liberty, Frederick, Century, Linganore, WIlliamsport MD, North and South Hagerstown, Brunswick, Thomas Johnson, to name but a few.

A old friend of mine's wife is a Hood Alum. VERY smart lady, well maybe except for marrying him. :laugh:

Worked for the Pharma industry as a chemist, then ended up working as a special auditor for the IRS. The gist I get from her is just don;t do anything incredibly stupid or possibly dishonest on your tax returns and you won't have to deal with her. :wink:

If you get there early, head over to Barley & Hopps Brewpub. My good buddy is a brewer there and they've got amazing summer beverages on tap. Get the chorizo burger.

Are they open late? Might work for us after the show.

Duh... I probably should just check their website for the hours. :tongue:

ok, but what about regular auditors (as opposed to special)? don't they just pull names out of a hat? if your number's up...

I think she does businesses and not individal people that's why she's "special", I forget the exact titling. Stupid things or questionable gray area claims do raise red flags, though. Big ones.

• Like 1

Cinn. Trad, 2nd show tonight scored a 48.00.

Edited by Florida Sun

Are they open late? Might work for us after the show.

they close at 11 on saturday. or at least the try to.

if you're going to be later than that, go to Family Meal. Its Top Chef Bryan Voltaggio's version of a diner. And its awesome. Great food and drinks there, open 24/7.

• Like 1

July 3,show ,enjoy the 4th with a good drum corps contest ,Pittsfield .Ma, Excelsiour ,Bushwackers ,Hurricanes and your hust The Long Island Sunrisers.Stay over for the parade on the 4th one of New Englands oldest 4th of July Parades.

Edited by Florida Sun
  • Like 1