No Detailed Recaps

I really miss the detailed recaps following each show. I miss not knowing how the horns, drums, guard are scoring. The MA, VA content and execution scores as well as the GE 1 and 2 scores. I especially miss not knowing if a corps may be beating another corps in a caption, but not so overall. Will they be releasing DCI finals recaps at the end of the year so we know if a corps took 2, 3, 4, etc... in a caption, or will this be secrete as well?

I was wondering what would happen on here without subcaption scores.

There's already the intrigue over partial panels, and speculation that corps will score higher or lower when all subcaptions get marked. That's been the norm for early season East Coast shows for awhile.

But even when there are full panels, we kind of get the same thing because nobody knows what the subcaption scores are.

Discussion is going to be a lot of fun to read on here when it comes to scores. More than if there were full recaps,even.

This sucks with a capital SUCK!

But judging will finally be judged more like DCI wants it to be judged, by what the judge sees that night not what judges previous to that judge has seen.

But judging will finally be judged more like DCI wants it to be judged, by what the judge sees that night not what judges previous to that judge has seen.

If you believe the judges aren't seeing full recaps, I have a bridge to sell you.

• Like 2

If you believe the judges aren't seeing full recaps, I have a bridge to sell you.

Show me where DCI has said that they give other judges full recaps. That would completely defeat the purpose lol. Why would they spend the time to send out today's full recaps to the judges for the next few competitions?

Show me where DCI has said that they give other judges full recaps. That would completely defeat the purpose lol. Why would they spend the time to send out today's full recaps to the judges for the next few competitions?

Kamaraq didn't say DCI would be giving them recaps.

• Like 1