American Tradition in Allentown (June 30 2016)

That's not accurate.

That's the judging panel on fromthepressbox and it shows tomorrow's show is a full panel.

• Like 1

The Crossmen still have a lot of cleaning to do, but this is the most fluid impactful show they've put together since the move to Texas. They are selling it well.

The guard is strong.

I just love the music. The crowd was with them throughout.

When did you march Crossmen, Barigirl78, ? and did you play the baritone with them when they were from Pennsylvania, or after they relocated to San Antonio ? I'm just curious, thats all.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I think it's a great thing to see phantoms show as more fluid and sensual and not always having to be loud to be liked. I enjoy it specially the contribution from the guard who's always stellar.

After the crazy criticism in the offseason, I love all the praise Regiment is getting for their show as the season is progressing. I'm sure lots of changes are still to come, it's already one of my favorites of the season!

• Like 3

Translation:never. BlueStainGlass is correct, only 5 judges tonight. Full panel in Clifton tomorrow.

No.

Tonight is:

Morris

West

Adamo

Orefice

Nguyen

Argul

Marra

Prosperie

My jaw was on the ground when I saw them in the theater. It is even more amazing in person.

Start to finish, a treat for eyes and ears.

Amazing.

• Like 2

I have seen the future and it is blue.

Folks. We could be looking at our 2016 World Champion

Interesting program to watch early season, due to the clean, almost asian, sense of design clarity, execution must be perfect. The only thing I can compare it to in that sense was the 12 foot bare wood poles used in 1993 Star program.

All captions very strong.

An absolute delight! Cirque de Drum Corps.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 4

Thanks for the periscope views tonight, barigirl78! I got to see my son with the Bluecoats ;-)

• Like 2

No.

Tonight is:

Morris

West

Adamo

Orefice

Nguyen

Argul

Marra

Prosperie

If this is accurate, than I stand corrected.

I have seen the future and it is blue.

Folks. We could be looking at our 2016 World Champion

Interesting program to watch early season, due to the clean, almost asian, sense of design clarity, execution must be perfect. The only thing I can compare it to in that sense was the 12 foot bare wood poles used in 1993 Star program.

All captions very strong.

An absolute delight! Cirque de Drum Corps.

The only quibble I have is the sluggish putting up and down of the smaller ramps. I wish there was a way to keep them down all the time, because I find myself watching them instead of the show. (That and our shared wish that they played more.)

Other than that, it's just a jaw dropper. And it is so cool to see the kids having so much fun. This really is the future of drum corps, and you just know they are going to set a record for auditions next year. Who wouldn't want to be a part of a show that creative and fun?

BD is going to be in the hunt, but I don't see them beating Coats. Just too much fun to watch.