Favorite BD uniforms since 1994?

There are two versions of the "1994" uniforms. The first was used 94-98, and then in 99 the sequined vest under the jacket got shortened considerably. Honestly, it made the silver part of the vest look much less clunky that way, and is by far my favorite look for them.

Mike

Thanks for the info, Mike. I thought the 94 was maybe different subtly.

And speaking of 1999... there are few better shows ever.

I have a real soft spot for 2013 because I love that show and thought it should have won. And I love the over-the-top feathers. 2009 with the yellow half-cape-skirt that matched the guard was an inspired use of color and ushered in the new look. 2012 was just insane overall in a good way

• Like 1

Just looking back, the 09 uniform was the same as the 08 uniform, no?

Loved the look of 1930! Ink was great. Haven't seen this year march yet, but they are always very fitting of the show. Waiting for the Rose Bowl!!

1994 style unis. The last few years the uniforms have been so busy.. with different colored sleeves, two foot plumes and strips of cloth (that look like what cleans your car at an automatic car wash) hanging off of their hips. I don't know what's wrong with a sleek, stylish uniform, instead of one that looks like a "Dr. Frankenstein designs band uniforms" challenge on Project Runway. But, whatever. If the staff likes them and the members like wearing them that's all that matters.

• Like 1