Multifarious Muncie -- Muncie IN 01 July 2016

that IS unacceptable.

last night i was a few seats down from Mr Jim Prime himself! and no one was bowing down in his presence. i didn't understand at all !!

Wow! That IS also unacceptable! Mr. Prime is my all time favorite arranger!

Haven't seen him in over 26 years.

Wow! That IS also unacceptable! Mr. Prime is my all time favorite arranger!

Haven't seen him in over 26 years.

I dont really know him that well except to just wave and say hello. A good friend I worked with in the activity goes way back with Jimmer. Incredible arranger.

• Like 1

him: moving props so distracting

Distracting from what? The show? I was too distracted by the show to see the show?

Distracting from what? The show? I was too distracted by the show to see the show?

I was not distracted by the moving of the props on my first live viewing on Monday. I'm interested to see if they are distracting as I get more familiar with the show. On a first read I was looking all over the place trying to take things in. By the time I see the show 7,8, and 9 times I will be attempting to see how they make everything work. If things still seem seamless on multiple viewings...that's when you know you have championship level design.

Z

I'm so excited to see how Troopers and Blue Stars place relative to Cavs and Crown. I really want to see Troop in finals this year.

I'm so excited to see how Troopers and Blue Stars place relative to Cavs and Crown. I really want to see Troop in finals this year.

Aside from seeing crown and bluecoats at 1 and 2, a dream year for me is to see troopers and OC make finals!