Figured there at least ought to be a thread where the scores from these two shows are discussed. We should have those fairly soon. The last corps at both events (Madison Scouts, one of ten corps at Oceanside; and Santa Clara Vanguard, one of six corps at Auburn) ought to be performing right now. The Auburn show includes the DCI debut of a new Open Class corps, Battalion (there are eight Open Class performing in these two shows).

Auburn SCV Performance: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1PlKQjyNWlVGE

Edited by Jeffe77
  • Like 2

Man... Not only is this my favorite overall show this year, it also has my favorite opener. Absolutely gorgeous writing all around

• Like 3

Man... Not only is this my favorite overall show this year, it also has my favorite opener. Absolutely gorgeous writing all around

Same here. I can't stand how beautiful that is.

It's one of those where I could care less where it places, because it is good where it counts. Right in the feels.

Same here. I can't stand how beautiful that is.

It's one of those where I could care less where it places, because it is good where it counts. Right in the feels.

Agreed.