Summer Music Preview - Cranston, RI July 5th

Crossmen have a much better show . They will be fine .

Crossmen are solid this year.
  • Like 1

Crossmen have potential, but if they don't make big changes visually they may fall behind

Crossmen have potential, but if they don't make big changes visually they may fall behind

It's still early to make changes and it's a very good show. Edited by Tobias

Regiment isn't looking too bad! Who knew they'd be less than a point behind Cadets in visual. GE scores are looking good too

• Like 1

Random prediction: Boston slightly narrows their gap from Crossmen.

And the gap went from 1.65 to 1.30. That was really a stab in the dark, and I make no prediction on whether that trend will continue. It just seemed to me that Boston had been greatly underplaying their material, which I think if far from spectacular is rather better than many commentators have been saying.

Phantom has a beautiful show

It's slowly growing on me. Still way too synth-heavy as of Saturday's webcast, though. Put some brass into those transitions!

Regiment isn't looking too bad! Who knew they'd be less than a point behind Cadets in visual. GE scores are looking good too

Only visual anal (😂🙊) was judged so technically so don't know how VP and Guard judge would have affected that caption. Also no percussion judge so that doesn't help Cadets much but good job by Phantom absolutely. (They're always classy and great)...

Edited by Tobias