San Antonio Tickets

So DCI San Antonio tickets this year sold out crazy fast. Which is great for drum corps, but sucks for lazy me. Does anyone have tickets near the box they won't be using that I could purchase? In need of 2. I say near the box because anything outside the 35 and you lose 80% of the sound, so I might as well just try and grab tickets elsewhere and miss a couple corps this year.

Thanks ahead of time.

Have you tried the various corps that are selling tickets for the show? Are all the corps blocks sold out, as well?

None that I could find, unfortunately.

Not even any tickets available on stubhub.

I've decided to head down there for the show - somewhat last minute (booked last night flight/hotel)

Just me so easy to get a single ticket outside

For the OP - CALL ticketmaster and talk to them. Describe the sections you are looking for. The online system tends to set aside and skip seats, you can often get better seats by calling and talking to a live human. Just a chance!

I've decided to head down there for the show - somewhat last minute (booked last night flight/hotel)

Just me so easy to get a single ticket outside

For the OP - CALL ticketmaster and talk to them. Describe the sections you are looking for. The online system tends to set aside and skip seats, you can often get better seats by calling and talking to a live human. Just a chance!

Best of luck to you! I called ticket master and no such luck. In the past there have been seats that have an "obstructed view" (a low railing blocking some of the pit) right under the press box. You couldn't buy them online and had to request them specifically. I once bought them day of the show. This year, no such luck. EVERYTHING inside the 10 is sold out.

I just bought the single 1 in the Crusaders block. Thanks for the link :)

• Like 1