I'm %$%&@! Unhappy

It's silly season for scores. That's for sure. Partial panels and lack of head-to-head competition make them random, guesswork and subject to last year's final scores.

Edited by troopers1

Granny, let's wait for Saturday when they go up against a much fuller field. I think they will be just fine.

I admit I have been surprised to see their score not budge, but I think that is more of the competitive enviorment they are in and have been the last few days where there haven't been a lot of corps of their caliber.

I think they'll be just fine. :)

It's silly season for scores. That's for sure. Partial panels and lack of head-to-head competition make them random, guesswork and subject to last year's final scores.

Exactly this. I think Troopers have a great show, and they may be in the running for top 12....

I essentially threw out the entire first week for the various corps I listed above. I started on June 29th and ended on the July 11th and did a random selection of corps from the top, the middle and bottom. The Troopers' show has been flat for two weeks. Their show has improved by a half of a point in two weeks.

Let me repeat: in TWO weeks their score has not improved. Can you explain to me how that is when every other corps I checked has had significant changes in two weeks.

P.S. Don't tell me not to worry. It's what I do and I'm very good at it.

Not that I have any experience with it (I never get that stressed), but if you are in WY take a drive south into CO. You can buy legal marijuana...and I've heard it's good stuff for calming people down.

If that's not your style, then I would suggest seeing your local herbologist for a chill pill. :silly:

Edited by Herk

Maybe if they looked even remotely like the Troopers it would help.

• Like 2

The uniform smack...she gets old....

• Like 2

I would have to agree with Granny, that the Troopers scores are surprisingly stuck at the moment, with barely a movement. But keep the faith, as the head to head matchups will be coming soon enough.

Granny, as a Boston Crusaders supporter, I feel your pain with numbers, especially when I see Academy's scores and hear the DCP reviews. However, with some full panels, some partial panels, so called East Coast deflation, West Coast inflation, and the like, we'll just have to wait and see what San Antoinio brings. In the meantime, sit back, have a drink of whatever relaxes you, and watch the 1975, 79, 85, 86, or 2009 DVD performances.