Bushwackers Invitational - July 24

Tickets are selling and the stadium has limited seating! Order early if you can! We did a walk through at the stadium last week, brand new facility and turf. The design of the seating area promises NOT A BAD SEAT IN THE HOUSE !

And most importantly the voice of DCA FRAN HARING will be announcing the Show!

Thank you for the kind words, Jay... but really, the most important thing is the food. :tongue:

Checked out the stadium on Google Earth... it looks great!!!

• Like 1

Always nice to get back to my old home state of NJ.

Grew up in Edison... next town over from Woodbridge. Somehow, I ended up in the Manville Crusaders instead of the Edison Saints. LOL. (OK... it's because my older brother and a few friends were with Manville.)

Looking forward to the show Sunday... Woodbridge H.S. is a classic venue. I remember seeing a few shows there back in the day, including one in 1973 which featured the Santa Clara Vanguard and Casper Troopers... the top two corps in DCI that year.

Sunday, we get to see three of DCA's Open Class finalists from 2015, and another corps (Bushwackers) on their way back up the ladder. Plus the Raiders from DCI... they're always a class act, and a familiar face to NJ drum corps fans, having appeared at a number of DCA shows over the years!!!

• Like 1

Tickets are moving!

We also have student pricing available with a student ID.

It's going to be a great afternoon of drumcorps.

• Like 1

A couple of days to go until show time.

Looking forward to a great afternoon Sunday.... come join us!!!!

Sorces from Woodbrigde

1--83.75 Fusion Core

2==83.45 Caballero's

3--78.05 Sunrisers

4--74.80 Bushwackers

Despite the heat, it was a good day in Woodbridge!!! This is an excellent venue for a show. And as usual, John Gough and the crew from the Bushwackers, and the Woodbridge High School folks, did a great job running the event!!!

Whooo boy. I'm certain all of us who walked on that field came home well done. Felt like walking around in a convection oven

Edited by C.Holland
  • Like 2

Whooo boy. I'm certain all of us who walked on that field came home well done. Felt like walking around in a convection oven

Yes... it was just a tad on the mild side. LOL.

In addition to the crazy heat, the stadium at Woodbridge featured the WORLD'S LOUDEST PA SYSTEM. When he was announcing, I felt like Fran was inside my head, screaming at me from the inside out.

Terrifying, I tell you. I think my tinnitus got worse.

• Like 2

Thanks Fran! The Bushwacker volunteers and Woodbridge HS Band Parents did a great job yesterday. Thank you to all the fans that braved the heat and humidity and especially all the corps members for performing on Sunday. We had a great time and the facility in Woodbridge is exceptional. We had a wonderful time seeing all of the Bushwacker Alumni and friends at the Hall of Fame Induction and at the show. A great day of drum corps!

• Like 3