Huntsville Harmonometer

Legends:

Interesting show. Some timing issues and pitch issues in the intro, but were fixed fairly quickly. Didn't like the sudden ending. Probably hardest brass book. Nice percussion, maybe best of open class. OK guard, nice weapons minus a drop at the ending. I have them top 2 of open class tonight

Jersey surf (quick review. Detailed after)

Like the new show approach. Worked very well for them. Brass was decent, percussion was too. Guard had a few major drops, but still good

Meh. It's not a very good show. Rwally inopportune staging and missed effect moments. They will be okay but they could have been better with their old team.

Have to remember they've only been together as a corps for 2 weeks. I expect they'll improve very quickly after the video I saw of them.

Spirit:

Wow! Surprised! Very entertaining show with some "Speakeasy" style moments in it. Very good guard, pleasing to my ocd eyes most of the time. Picked up energy as it went on. Great brass and a great ending. Definitely a step in the right direction

I read on FB that Spirit added a new "Let It Be Me" tag at the end.

• Like 2

Crossmen:

Good show. GREAT guard, wow they looked good! Brass was spectacular, this corp definitely isn't getting 12th this year! Drumline was great too.

BAC:

Hmmmm...definitely entertaining, good theme. Down to 12 windmills. Enjoyed it, and had a great guard too. Probably top 12 by finals

BAC:

Hmmmm...definitely entertaining, good theme. Down to 12 windmills. Enjoyed it, and had a great guard too. Probably top 12 by finals

Hasn't it always been 12?