Tour T-Shirts

I actually love the "Hell is empty and all the Devils are here" shirt. I will probably get one for my daughter who played Ariel in a college production of the play.

Update: I ordered her one. BD will be represented in Brooklyn, NYC.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

Bluecoats introduced a new Dark Side of the Moon tour shirt tonight. Yeah, I bought one.

The Blue Knights have both a tour shirt and what might be considered a show shirt without tour dates. People at DATR (me included) seemed pretty interested in the latter when I visited the souvie stand. My user pic is a photo of the back of the shirt. On the front, the crescent moon is reversed and includes "The Great Event" in silver/gray, and "Blue Knights 16" in smaller print.

In Minneapolis last night, my 13 year old was torn between shirts from The Academy (a skeleton hand reaching over the shoulder of the shirt) or The Cavaliers (their "Get in Line" shirt). I liked The Academy one better, but although Drum Corpse Bride was his favorite show last night, he went with The Cavaliers because he liked the shirt better.

Bluecoats introduced a new Dark Side of the Moon tour shirt tonight. Yeah, I bought one.

I was going to, but I saw no correlation to the show on it. Lol. I thought it strange though that Carolina Crowns stagecoach show shirts were $20, and the Bluecoats blue show shirt was $24, but yet Carolina Crowns had SO much more design to it and colors. Oh well, money well spent I guess. Lol.

I was going to, but I saw no correlation to the show on it. Lol. I thought it strange though that Carolina Crowns stagecoach show shirts were $20, and the Bluecoats blue show shirt was $24, but yet Carolina Crowns had SO much more design to it and colors. Oh well, money well spent I guess. Lol.

Well no correlation other than Great Gig in the Sky ... so there's that