Warrensburg Wateringhole

What a show! Way to go, SCV! Top Notch...absolutely TOP NOTCH! This is a dangerous show, I think. Not top 3 now, and it's hard to imagine anyone in that top 3 other than BD, Bloo, and Crown; but SCV coulc potentially be there if someone slips. I loved Les Mis from a few years ago, and their 2009 show is still one of my favorites, but this show is perhaps now my favorite Vanguard show in the last 12 years since their 2004 show.

It's my favorite since their 1999 show.

• Like 3

Tried it on both.

for PC (windows 10), right click on the wifi icon, select network and sharing center click on change adapter settings, right click on wi-fi, select properties, click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), then click properties, then select "use the following DNS server addresses, and for prefered type 8.8.8.8, and for alternate type 8.8.4.4

Ipconfig/flushdns

So much for me leaving work at work. 😜
  • Like 1

This ballad reminds me of "October" by Eric Whitacre

Agreed. The ballad is from a choral piece and has a lot of "added" chords, seconds and sixths, mm and MM seventh chords, avoids tritones, etc.... just like the writing of Whitacre.

Nice timing on the introduction.

Regiment is so Regimenty tonight!!! That brass tho!

• Like 3