Warrensburg Wateringhole

Friend at the show says there is no problem, it might be our DCI Live feed????

Often those of us watching online get more of the "gooo" effect. Synth or bass or other amplified sounds are often worse for the live broadcasts because of where the mics are staged (near the monitors).

However, tonight it looks like the mics are pretty high up and sitting directly over the monitors, so I imagine they would pick up more of what is behind the pit. Yet at times they are getting some feedback.

Sorry Cavies, I'll be patiently waiting for you guys to put out another Immortal

And I'll be waiting until the heat death of the universe for them to put out another "Gloria." :tounge2:

• Like 1

Does anyone else find it in poor taste to include recordings of (and thereby legitimize) Donald Trump's statements in this show? I would assume at least some portion of the audiences they perform for and the Cavaliers members themselves are minorities.

Given the way it's sampled, I think Trump is being mocked more than anything.

Cavaliers are much improved, but God I hate the show. It's like a group of hipsters and metrosexuals got in a room to design a show and this popped out. The puffy vests, the newsies guard. I just cant. And the "wall" juxtaposition makes me want to vomit. All that said, corps is much much better and the guard seems their program wonderfully.

The Wall juxtoposition wants to make you vomit? Too much truth may do that to a man. The comment lies in the juxtaposition itself.

And I say that as someone who is the prototypical midwestern Republican.

Edited by Slingerland