Warrensburg Wateringhole

Don't you remember the whole communist propaganda scandal with Meow Mix in the 80s. It was huge.

Can't tell if you are trolling, or I'm just too young...

Edited by Clutchtow

I freaking love that show so much. But I could see how someone else could hate it just as much. Lol

Agreed. I think it does push push some boundaries a bit, but I like that. It's really what the show is about.

Some people are just a bit too thin-skinned about this show, especially the Trump stuff. To me that means the designers did their job well.

• Like 5

Without getting too political, this makes me weep for our educational system. And, it's fairly obvious they are mocking trump. Just as egregious if you ask me in a drum corps show.

Would you suggest praise would be okay? (e.g., if they stopped at the Reagan clip)

Agreed. I think it does push push some boundaries a bit, but I like that. It's really what the show is about.

Some people are just a bit too thin-skinned about this show, especially the Trump stuff. To me that means the designers did their job well.

Yeah, something tells me they are getting exactly the reaction they wanted.

• Like 2

My issue with the show is that it's overkill. We get it, your theme is propaganda. Kind of like Cadets with Power of 10 last year. That being said, they definitely are WAY WAY WAY better than they've been since 2011. One of the best drills and guard books of the year, IMO.

• Like 1

My issue with the show is that it's overkill. We get it, your theme is propaganda. Kind of like Cadets with Power of 10 last year. That being said, they definitely are WAY WAY WAY better than they've been since 2011. One of the best drills and guard books of the year, IMO.

All in > not enough IMO.