Blazing hot Houston

I know its an example from long ago, I recall ScoJo watering parts down in 96 and 97. Same for other seasons, does he choose to depending on the talent and other factors? I don't believe he did so in 94, of course you would know better. (Full disclosure Shayler Barnes was my drum instructor.)

Lots of things go into part changes. In 94 there was a little bit of watering. There were other changes to add more musicality.

• Like 1

Debbie lol

Was she Warrensburg too?

Here in Texas too.

;)

and in Sunny Florida too.

' Can't have your weakest Corps section the Guard in modern day DCI. Thats like having a football team where the team's weakest position is at the QB position.

Hasn't stopped LSU or Bama recently

Who needs a quarterback when ncaa rules mean nothing.

You are my favorite person on here. Not only do you root for my corps but you are always positive. Clone yourself, then send them all here to diffuse the idiocy. Hope you enjoy the show this weekend.

"You always stay positive" = Sunshine Pumping.

''Idiocy" = Anything you disagree with or is contrary to your own biased personal opinion.

All positive "Michael Boo Style" Sunshine, Rainbows & Unicorns / Alice in Wonderland style comments make for a boring arse message board.

OK everybody, yall may get back to discussion of "Marching Band Musical Broadway Theater Opera Ballet International." (MBMBTOBI)..........................

Edited by LSU GRAD 82

Bama QB's are NOT the weakest position on the team. They usually win SEC and National Championship with those "Weak" QB's.

LSU, most definitely yes!.....................