Denton TX Duelings

I like BK a lot up to the "great event" part. After that it seems rather bland. The first half is such a great setup, that you think something really cool must be coming, but it is not happening so far.

I completely agree, there is just something missing at the end. I hope they figure out a solid ending to this mostly great show.

BK percussion is something special.

• Like 1

As long as they stay with us! When Sky Ryder's left, I had a sad.

Me Too !!

I like BK a lot up to the "great event" part. After that it seems rather bland. The first half is such a great setup, that you think something really cool must be coming, but it is not happening so far.

There's something about the Saturn piece that needs to be redone. It has to exceed the excitement of both '14 & '15 to be successful.

Again musically really enjoy. Visually not so much. First time watching from high cam. Just realized that the flags form an arc and stay in that arc almost the entire show. No drill whatsoever.

I get the mirrors now... In the night light they work beautifully the reflections, the way they turn them makes a lighthouse like beacon... The great event being reversed- WOW Brilliant!!! THEY WERE AWESOME! In tears, great to see them selling this show now!