uncomfortably warm in Broken Arrow - Wed, July 20

A statistical review of where each corps is projected to place in INDY based on the changes to shows, past years, ability to clean and get s copy of recaps!

George is gonna have to get me some super shiny tight black stealthy spandex to replace these shorts if y'all want me to get ahold of the recaps.

Gotta be sneaky sneaky.

Edited by DrumManTx

Alllllllll by mysellllllllffffff. Don't wanna be...all by myself eating my steak at Texas Roarhouse because no one would come with me on this trip this year anymoooooore.

be sure to get up and line dance with the wait staff! in fact -- periscope THAT!

I'd like to send support to my homies OC as they battle a nasty bug that has befallen MMs & Staff. Speedy recovery!

• Like 1

Those are pretty high on my see what they look like live list. They go right after the sun sets.

They made light changes about two weeks ago, and they've gone well since.. but the effect doesn't work on the broadcasts...

• Like 1

They made light changes about two weeks ago, and they've gone well since.. but the effect doesn't work on the broadcasts...

They did make changes to the lighting about a week ago but over the last two rehearsal days, they have made more changes to them. Definitely hoping for a jump in not just GE but all captions with 2 days of cleaning visual and music book.

• Like 1