San Antonio Showdown

Looking forward to seeing how our open class Texas groups get scored with a full panel. Hopefully will allow a more honest assessment of their position related to the 15-20 WC corps.

According to their site, they are staying in the Broken Arrow area for rehearsals. I know they have had trouble replacing drivers, but this is a really bitter pill for those kids to swallow.

I don't think has anything to do with drivers. It looks like on their original schedule they were never going to SA. Seems kinda of strange traveling all the way to OK, but not going to SA.

I don't think has anything to do with drivers. It looks like on their original schedule they were never going to SA. Seems kinda of strange traveling all the way to OK, but not going to SA.

Or any part of Texas, for that matter.

Or any part of Texas, for that matter.

How can you be a World Class corps and not participate in Regionals? Do not get that at all.

Today's the day! Kind of wish I wasn't in a wedding tonight..... :-/ ;-)

If it makes you feel better, I was at a wedding last week. And the couple's wedding cake looked like a replica of one of the Cadets' props (I'm not kidding, it had silver icing and it was layered almost exactly like the props).

• Like 2

The truly full panel has the following differences:

Doubled up GE panel, 2 on GE 1 and 2 on GE 2 for a total of 4.

Field Percussion AND ensemble percussion instead of just ensemble.

I miss GE Music, GE Visual

• Like 2