San Antonio Showdown

Since Tama is with Kanstul, it might be worth see if other Kanstul horn line corps have Tama drums.

Only Genesis and SOA use Kanstul horns, but Southwind uses Tama drums and King horns.

I have some of this info listed here: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/164255-open-class-2016-horns-and-drums/

Edited by shofmon88

Yeah, multi-cam is much better for my viewing.

Genesis has the potential to be a GREAT feeder Corps to the World Class Division Corps, especally the midwestern corps that have the state of Texas as their recruiting venue... as there is a lot of young talent here in Genesis that could already help these Corps, imo.

Second time seeing Genesis' show; still don't know why the props are there, other than as occasionally holders of flags

I think they are trying to go for the Greek column thing to reinforce the Medea theme. Put some skins on those PVC bones and it probably would make more sense but I dunno...

My first thought is that you would throw your back out if you swung a real sledgehammer like that.

Man, these shows are going to be incredible in August.