San Antonio Showdown

Wait, didn't the Troopers go on really late in SA last year?

Yep and they got ripped to pieces for it on DCP cause of it.

OK - now for my two favorite Corps. Then Ribeye!

Boy and girls it's time to get over the Troopers uniforms. This corps is really quite amazing.

• Like 9

After getting past the initial uniform shock I find myself very impressed with the demand of the show and how well it's performed. But please explain to me what the show is about?

It is about 11 minutes

• Like 1

Big brass sound from Troopers. Really BIG!! That is a great line. The drill isn't bad, and there are moments in the music book that grab me, but not enough. The intro is nice. A few other moments as well. They have sloppy feet and the show just needs to flow a bit better. Clearly they will be in the running for the top 12, but I'd give academy the edge. Still, I did find plenty to enjoy in Troop. Not sure how I feel about uniforms. Not what I would prefer but not horrible either.

They need to look at what Crown is doing this year, musically and visually, and move in that direction. I want to see a "Gun Fight at the O.K. Corral" type show. :)