San Antonio Showdown

I re-watched Academy during intermission. what a great show - tough on the tear ducts at the end though. "Le Reve" is still my #1 but Academy is #2. maybe bloo, I don't know. I even like the devil's how this year.

• Like 3

I am rather appalled at all the negativity on here. It is disturbing. Let's not forget this is a youth activity that teaches life skills. These kids are out there giving it everything they have.

If you don't like something you DON'T HAVE TO RAG ABOUT IT. What purpose does that serve????? Someone's mom is reading. Someone's dad, uncle, friend. Maybe the member his or her self.

• Like 3

I am rather appalled at all the negativity on here. It is disturbing. Let's not forget this is a youth activity that teaches life skills. These kids are out there giving it everything they have.

If you don't like something you DON'T HAVE TO RAG ABOUT IT. What purpose does that serve????? Someone's mom is reading. Someone's dad, uncle, friend. Maybe the member his or her self.

Agreed here. There's being critical in a respectful way, and then there's just being a complete and total ### about stuff.

• Like 1

they look like they have one leg on the far cam and it distracts me

Just now jumping on the broadcast because my wife wanted to see Ghostbusters. The new one. Seriously.

I'd rather have my balls pounded flat by a wooden mallet than watch that movie again.

DCI >>>...>>> Ghostbusters

• Like 3

Gonna take off for a bit for a family engagement.

Hope there are some more positive comments when I get back, has been a pretty grumpy and nasty crowd so far sans a show or two.

you'll come back just in time to trash bd, i hope?

• Like 3