San Antonio Showdown

Blue Stars wow. Such a deep sound live. This show is finally making me a fan. And those uniforms freaking POP in person.

• Like 2

Once again I have no idea what that show was about nor do I care. It was just a well written, well performed drum corps show.

• Like 1

I remember this group in the 93 -94 with old worn unis and the horn numbers in the teens. almost brings a tear to my to see the Stars now

Great job members

In between performances, I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed (almost) all the shows so far, and we're not even to the top tier yet.

Some really impressive improvements year over year from many (most even!) corps!

• Like 1

I was noticing that young lady in the "lamp shade" dress and how hard she was breathing. It dawned on me how exhausting it must be to quickly move around in that creation.

Major props!!! You go, girl!

That dress is one of my favorite things about the show.... it's so Cirque. I saw Le Reve in Vegas and they were definitely inspired by some of the design elements, I believe.
  • Like 1