San Antonio Showdown

even if it doesn't get top 3, i hope scv doesn't change their approach by going too narrative/prop heavy

for me, that's a perfect mix of old school and new. love love love love love love love love.

The ad between shows for their 50th has me so excited for next year already.

HOW COME I CAN'T HEAR THE SYNTHS?!!!

THIS IS THE WAY BALANCE IS DONE!

It seemed that the trumpets were not miked very well during the Vivaldi feature. Is that mike on the left 35 working correctly?

If SCV does something more at the end, this show could be a monster come Finals. It feels like they should do something with that tree...

Agree. It has some real upside. I didn't get that a couple weeks ago but now, wow!

Honesty time.

I teared up a little bit live at SCVs opener.

And I have NEVER cried during a performance.

Honestly, I have teared up during a performance. Not when I'm around other people though, for some reason if I watch a very moving show like "Carolina Crown 2013" aside from the corny narration, the beautiful hit in the ballad when the corps is spread across the field made me tear up...but only when I'm watching it with the head phones all the way up alone lol

I love the Cadets show this year, but they must do something with those birthday cakes. DO YOU HEAR ME GEORGE! They are garish and ugly.

• Like 2

They have no weaknesses.

Though at least three flags hit the ground during the move where they tossed them over the hornplayers

But I love how they sound.

Edited by Eleran
  • Like 1