San Antonio Showdown

WOW SCV JUST WOW!!! My favorite SCV show since Ballet for Martha! Outrageous, and still a dark horse to medal

• Like 6

I want to see Cadets do well here but this show has peaked, IMO. Don't freak out haters.

if there is a heaven, I hope SCV's opener is the first thing I hear when I get there.

As long as the afterlife isn't Crown 2015, I'm OK with anything.

• Like 3

This show is an engineering marvel! I was mesmerized at the team assembling that front platform the other day.

Relax man. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. At least I hope so.

I am very relaxed. But seemed that he wasn't. He was all worked unnnecessarily. As someone mentioned earlier there was a lot of overly critical commentary that tended to lean towards mean.

Honestly, I have teared up during a performance. Not when I'm around other people though, for some reason if I watch a very moving show like "Carolina Crown 2013" aside from the corny narration, the beautiful hit in the ballad when the corps is spread across the field made me tear up...but only when I'm watching it with the head phones all the way up alone lol

Dudes, I have blown through more boxes of tissues watching drum corps than from anything else, ever, in my life.

Don't be ashamed.

Embrace your artistic girlie-ness.

• Like 4

I want to see Cadets do well here but this show has peaked, IMO. Don't freak out haters.

Not freaking out, but I'm gonna disagree. This show is far from peaking. It's just dirty

• Like 2

Did you drop your mic after this post? :)

no, BD's soloists need it ;)

• Like 1