San Antonio Showdown

My take tonight.... I got here late and absolutely hate I didn't get to see all- but had to have a baby sitter first;)

I loved every show tonight- the quality of drum corps continues to rise. Whether it's everyone's style or not is irrelevant, the performance levels are just outrageous!

I have to say this well might be the best top 3 of all time- no lie. I'll try and write a review the next day or so but I have it this way:

1) Crown

2) Bloo

3) BD

4) SCV

5) Cadets

6) Cavies

7) Phantom

8) BK

9) BStars

10) Crossmen

11) Madison

12) Academy

• Like 2

Dear Blue Devils:

If you are going to be so pretentious as to cloak yourselves in Shakespeare (literally, as it happens), you should get your collective ##### handed to you by the GE judges for having an old man read the lines: "O wonder! How many goodly creatures are there here! How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such people in't." when the lines belong to a female (Miranda).

- Bill S.

Good to know I wasn't the only person to notice that. That's definitely an Uh… Kind of moment from the Devils

3 random thoughts. I invested $132.55 in DCI Live! Its been worth every penny so far.

Chose multi-cam today and am amazed at the energy level of the performers. Kudos kids!

A message to the DCP poster that complains about jammies often. Blue Stars guard wear jammies. Ha!

• Like 1

My take tonight.... I got here late and absolutely hate I didn't get to see all- but had to have a baby sitter first;)

I loved every show tonight- the quality of drum corps continues to rise. Whether it's everyone's style or not is irrelevant, the performance levels are just outrageous!

I have to say this well might be the best top 3 of all time- no lie. I'll try and write a review the next day or so but I have it this way:

1) Crown

2) Bloo

3) BD

4) SCV

5) Cadets

6) Cavies

7) Phantom

8) BK

9) BStars

10) Crossmen

11) Madison

12) Academy

just switch BD and SCV and all is right with the world..

• Like 1

Any attempt at predicting would be arrogant on my part....... so I'll say that it looks like 1-2-3 tight ---- 4-5 tight-------Cavies in no man's land...7-8 tight-----9, 10------ 11,12, I don't know....but hoping Academy has one of those slots.

I didn't think I was going to like Crowns show when I first saw it this year, but ... WOW ... that was amazing. I really, really wish I could see that live. I'm sure it is electric in the stadium.

Its unreal in person! And that brass sound is incredible.