San Antonio Showdown

I'm here on this tread to see recaps of the show. Anybody wants ha talk about that?

Thank you!

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

I've never understood how a state (Ohio) that is 6 - 8 hour drive from the Atlantic Ocean and 4 day drive from the Pacific Ocean is in the MID West!!! " Mid" would infer middle.

In this case, it's because it has more in common biogeographically with the states in the middle of the country than those of the eastern seaboard, given that it is on the western side of the Appalachian Mountains and was traditionally tallgrass prairie mixed with eastern deciduous forest.

• Like 1

In all honesty, though, if you put 30,000 people into a stadium that holds 30,000, two-thirds of the seats would be considered to be in the suckage area. Goal line to goal line on one side only makes only one-third of the desirable seats in ANY size stadium.

In all honesty, though, if you're not between the 30 yard lines, and at least half-way up the stands, it's pretty much not worth even going. I'd much rather watch on TV than get less-than-good seats.

In all honesty, though, if you're not between the 30 yard lines, and at least half-way up the stands, it's pretty much not worth even going. I'd much rather watch on TV than get less-than-good seats.

Same. Forgot to get tickets for BOA GN last year...ended up in front of the side 2 endzone 2nd row up...it was awful. Thank God for all seats being general admission during Semi-Finals (or so the guy said who was showing the seats). I just went with it. Lol.