San Antonio Showdown

Cadets have improved their performance tremendously in just a couple of weeks. The drill is cleaner now than it was at finals last year

• Like 3

Cadets are gonna sneak up on us later in the season. I feel it.

• Like 5

As strange as this Cadets show is, they really do sound great. Visually I'm not a huge fan but Sactig can make anything look all right no matter what they give him to work with.

• Like 1

Very good performance for Cadets. Getting better. Always a pleasure to hear their brass and drums. Guard is definitely more integrated. If nothing else they are entertaining from a performance standpoint. The theme is a dud, and the props can go anytime. Same with the front platforms. That said, this corps has done major work to salvage this show and it is apparent. Come finals, regardless of placement, The Cadets will be a performance monster if they can clean the feet. Should be fun to watch and listen to if you can get past the theme.

As strange as this Cadets show is, they really do sound great. Visually I'm not a huge fan but Sactig can make anything look all right no matter what they give him to work with.

Jeff didn't write their visual book this year.

• Like 1

All the Devils are here!

and the peasants rejoice...