San Antonio Showdown

Over the stream, it didn't seem like Bluecoats' best run. I half expected Crown to take it tonight. Bottom line is that there are 3 top shelf groups this year, and they all have strong shows, and they all are competitive across the captions. It's going to be a pretty amazing next 3 weeks.

If it comes down to a photo finish ... I'd bet the judges pick Bloo.

I love how we can't see breakdowns now that there are thousandths of a point in Visual and ten thousandths of a point in Music. :thumbup:

it's just math. two drum judges in that music caption -- their scores get averaged. no one is judging to the ten thousandth of a point.

Anyone at the Double Tree in San Antonio? THE BAR HAS ALREADY CLOSED AND I NEED 4 more beers. I'll pay 20 bucks

• Like 2

it's just math. two drum judges in that music caption -- their scores get averaged. no one is judging to the ten thousandth of a point.

Understood, but there are 2 percussion judges at finals and we don't see the ten thousandths. plus there were 3 Visual scores that went to the thousandths, we haven't seen that before.

So if the panel tonight had the same amount of judges as finals do, how did we end up with different "math"?

• Like 1

I love how we can't see breakdowns now that there are thousandths of a point in Visual and ten thousandths of a point in Music. :thumbup:

Wait until we start dividing by Pi.

I don't think Bluecoats show has the visual demand to win it. They are going to max out their visual program. It's just not that difficult. I think Cavs have a more difficult visual program.

I think eventually the Blue Devs will win.

2-6 could literally be anyone else in the top 6.

I also think eventually BK and BStars will jump Phantom.

AGREE WITH BD WINNING , Bk over Phantom . Cavies and SCV over Cadets . Crossmen over Blue Stars. Academy over Boston.

• Like 1

Wait until we start dividing by Pi.

Try 0, maybe we shall get some wormholes in here like 2013 Crown!

• Like 1