San Antonio Showdown

American geography, stadium seating capacity. There's just no end to the stuff one learns on DCP the morning after a big show.

Imagine, if we let stand the comments that Pennsylvania, New York were New England states.... that DCI has had record attendance.... when neither is accurate ? I see no value to believe things that are verifiably easily proven to be untrue.... even if we'd prefer that they be true. So I believe there is merit in pointing out for accuracy sake what is accurate, and what is inaccurate regarding things that are posted on here.

I believe G7 is up next on the agenda. Then amps and woodwinds. Not sure after that.

George Hopkins.

. If they were smart, DCI would eliminate the shows in Texas next year and add tons of outdoor shows in New England (choose whichever definition of New England you prefer).

I'd be ok with this ( haha!). Although, putting your hyperbole on overdrive aside on this for the moment, nobody, including myself, is proposing any such thing here. So lets not go overboard here ( haha!)

At this point the best thing you can do is put the shovel down and stop digging that hole you're in. And apart from that, memorize that NY is not a part of NE.

He put the shovel away awhile ago. He moved up to a back hoe. I hope his elementary teachers do not read DCP. But then again, since real and honest history is no longer taught , geography might not be an important subject these days.

Just a note from what I saw of the recaps. The top three percussion sections (Bluecoats, SCV, Cadets, in that order) are seperated by .15, some crazy variance in scores between judges last night.

Where did BK finish in drums?

Anyone have the ahem Full Recap??? PM me if ya do;)