San Antonio Showdown

wOw Oh wOw The Cascades are very good! Glad to see this group getting better and better. Best so far.

• Like 1

I agree, PC looked and sound really nice. I

just wish corps in this clustering would open up more...take some bigger chances with programming (Not stranger choices..just bolder. Remember Jersey surf's Bridgemania show...I do :). Really announce yourself s. A railroad/train theme has so many opportunities. They had train tracks...maybe have the corps make drill forms like train cars and march down the tracks... Get you some attention, buzz, hype...etc.

Not trying to pick on PC as they are only one corps in this clustering I am refereeing to....

Just gotta stay this side of "da cheese".

That's two great horn cutoffs just in this one section of the show.

I think they do a lot more than people realize, I'll explain when I get home. It's definitely not literal stuff, but in terms of the idea of connecting different parts of the country with the railroad, they are actually really clever.

Thanks...would love to hear more about it. I will be seeing them 3 more times this season (live)

thing is though too, as a fan watching/listening I should not have to be told or read about it to follow the nuances... :)

I'm not guard person,but there is a thin line between when a guard costume starts to look too much like what's worn by the featured baton twirler at a college halftime. Cascades may have crossed that line.

• Like 1

Thanks...would love to hear more about it. I will be seeing them 3 more times this season (live)

thing is though too, as a fan watching/listening I should not have to be told or read about it to follow the nuances... :)

It's not that kind of stuff, just some stuff I never caught online.

That's two great horn cutoffs just in this one section of the show.

Very aggressive performance from Cascades....very nice!!

Impressive, Cascades! I would give the edge to PC on cleanliness of show at this point in the season, but both of you brought your A game today!