San Antonio Showdown

Academy is Saturday night material.

Troop needs to go back to Cowboys and indians with better uniforms. The brass may be good it the show is not good

• Like 1

These uniforms.

Are barfy

• Like 1

I think they're quite effective from up top. They're different, but still give off a Troopers vibe.

It's obviously just a matter of taste. The shape of the jacket is my issue, makes thme look short and wide. Jmo

Trouble is that this isn't really how it works. The existing WC corps have to vote to allow them to move up and split the revenue. Hence, it's not really up to the OC corps to just apply and move.

I did say "apply". I was assuming that just starts the process. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

If you can't get past a uniform, the show must be really bad (which I don't think any of the last few have even been remotely bad) or you have your priorities in the wrong place.

you're awesome, but that's a bit of a reductive argument.

i don't care that much about the bloo or OC uniforms. in fact, with the way that bloo is moving this year with their WGI show, it makes sense.

but i don't blame people for not caring much for the already disintegrating line between DCI and WGI becoming substantially more fuzzy.