San Antonio Showdown

If you can't get past a uniform, the show must be really bad (which I don't think any of the last few have even been remotely bad) or you have your priorities in the wrong place.

I'm absolutely capable of evaluating multiple things at the same time. Sometimes four or five at once, even!

That said, solid show from Troop. I think this show and Colts had an unfortunate challenge in following Academy for this crowd.

I did say "apply". I was assuming that just starts the process. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

No worries. I just know that it's very hard for the full sized OC corps to run full tours because the get zero $ from the activity and face all the same expenses. Plus significant down check on recruiting and sponsorships because they are "OC." So the existing system works great if you are already WC.

Great performances by all the corps I saw today!

• Like 1

I'm absolutely capable of evaluating multiple things at the same time. Sometimes four or five at once, even!

That said, solid show from Troop. I think this show and Colts had an unfortunate challenge in following Academy for this crowd.

Wasn't referring to you either, I'm totally cool with criticisms of a uniform and discussion of that. Totally fine with that, I'm not trying to push the no criticism thing. lol

Wasn't referring to you either, I'm totally cool with criticisms of a uniform and discussion of that. Totally fine with that, I'm not trying to push the no criticism thing. lol

Ah, my bad then. No worries.