San Antonio Showdown

If it makes you feel better, I was at a wedding last week. And the couple's wedding cake looked like a replica of one of the Cadets' props (I'm not kidding, it had silver icing and it was layered almost exactly like the props).

Maybe Allentown will be giving an announcement soon?

INT is being required to do 55 minute production today in San Anton. Thats highly unfair, imo. But at least they finally have their closer in reportedly.

• Like 1

According to their site, they are staying in the Broken Arrow area for rehearsals. I know they have had trouble replacing drivers, but this is a really bitter pill for those kids to swallow.

Somebody should just send a stagecoach to Broken Arrow drop off some new drivers.

Today's the day! Kind of wish I wasn't in a wedding tonight..... :-/ ;-)

Skip the wedding. Lets be real, the San Antonio regional is far more important, so tell your future bride it'll simply have to wait till the shows over.

Skip the wedding. Lets be real, the San Antonio regional is far more important, so tell your future bride it'll simply have to wait till the shows over.

Hahahahahahahaha!! Unfortunately it's not my wedding and I'm best man, so no real leverage there, and I'm gay anyway so that wouldn't quite work out. Nonetheless, I like your thinking! ;-)

The truly full panel has the following differences:

Doubled up GE panel, 2 on GE 1 and 2 on GE 2 for a total of 4.

Field Percussion AND ensemble percussion instead of just ensemble.

Thanks. Now here's a dumb follow up question. Where in the booth do judges sit relative to each other? Do GE 1 judges sit beside each other and the same for all other judges. What I am getting at is to know if judges can hear each other's comments as a performance is going on and wodering if there any influencing of an assessment from one judge to another? Directly or inadvertently. Just curious.

Hahahahahahahaha!! Unfortunately it's not my wedding and I'm best man, so no real leverage there, and I'm gay anyway so that wouldn't quite work out. Nonetheless, I like your thinking! ;-)

Take your cell phone to watch, but be sure to mute it, when the couple says " I do ".

Thanks. Now here's a dumb follow up question. Where in the booth do judges sit relative to each other?

on each others lap, I believe.

• Like 3

Looking forward to seeing how our open class Texas groups get scored with a full panel. Hopefully will allow a more honest assessment of their position related to the 15-20 WC corps.

OC corps not doing at least a 10 min. program should be barred from competing with WC corps. or receive the under time penalty. like WC corps.

Edited by 777hornman