San Antonio Showdown

dealing with an emergency with my pet, so just getting caught up on madison and bones. i thought they both did well. not sure that i like boston's narration, but i guess they were told in critique they needed to use a blunt instrument to get their point across better.

should be fun to see who gets those 10-12th spots.

If Academy has a point to drive home (and they've got a strong hammer at the moment...) they'll not let BAC see any of that.

They are giants.

Snicker...

Nope. So it's part of the man of la mancha story?

Don Quixote is basically a overly Quixotic guy that goes to battle the windmills, as if they're giants, or something...

Been a while since I've refreshed myself with the story.

It's been a while since I've seen them. This show isn't perfect, but it can make finals. The visual design, as I have always thought, is excellent. The narraration has covered some of the more dull musical sections, but they've gone too far and need to cut it down a tad.

Musically, this show starts to work about halfway through, but BAC still needs to increase the volume and really let loose in their brass performance(I'll take some brass issues if they amp up their performance and volume)

The race for the top 12 is tough this year, but I believe in you Boston :)

P.s. After tonight, I think Madison may need to watch out.

• Like 1

I really do like BAC. I think their sound is great, especially near the end. But I am not sure they are doing better than Academy. I guess we have a few more weeks to see where these two corps can take these shows. While it would be very disappointing for BAC to not make Finals for the first time since 98, The Academy has done a lot to be in the conversation for Finals.