Your Ultimate Season

Every year there are only a couple shows I absolutely love, a handful that are pretty good, some that are meh and a few that are not enjoyable.

So, I was fantasizing (no wisecracks) about the ultimate season. It's not necessarily picking the best show ever by a particular corps, but rather choosing a finals night where the entire evening is unforgettable.

You can pick your own top 12 and use one show for each corps from any year.

Quick question... can these be 12 Top-3 shows, or do they have to be going down in placement? Like, one 1st place, one 2nd place, and so on.

You can choose your placements, but obviously you're only going to have one show from each corps.

Every year there are only a couple shows I absolutely love, a handful that are pretty good, some that are meh and a few that are not enjoyable.

So, I was fantasizing (no wisecracks) about the ultimate season. It's not necessarily picking the best show ever by a particular corps, but rather choosing a finals night where the entire evening is unforgettable.

You can pick your own top 12 and use one show for each corps from any year.

Are you still working on yours?

Assuming that we don't only pick one show that placed #1, one show that placed #2, etc...off the top of my head:

BD 2015

Phantom 2008

Star '93

Cavies '98

Cadets '00

SCV '99

Crown 2008

XMen--either '92 or '98

Madison-either '99 or 2013, haven't decided

Bluecoats 2014

VK '92

27th Lancers 1994